By Chris Thomason
Brainstorming is the go-to method for generating ideas and solutions in teams, but it was proven not to work over 50 years ago. The Idea Generator gives you 15 simple, easy-to-use tools that can be used and re-used for a variety of purposes to help you quickly generate, and focus on developing, only the best ideas.
- Use a more effective productive, quicker, alternative to brainstorming new ideas.
- Develop and shape your ideas into winning results on your own, or in a group.
- Achieve more insightful thinking on strategic opportunities.
- Quickly find solutions to the business issues that affect you.
- Use the time saved to share your best ideas and produce game-changing solutions.
Next Book »