Deadline: 2019-10-06 Award: $30,000 Open to: Startups in Asia*
Philip Morris International (PMI) is looking for startups to join them on their journey to improve the ecosystem and design a smoke-free future!
As a part of this ambitious transformation, PMI is seeking out startups with the opportunity for you to gain equity investment or contractual partnerships and to realize or improve your products with PMI!
With two tracks, i) Supply Chain and ii) Fintech, the PMI Open Innovation Challenge is looking for innovative solutions in the field of consumer-centric data insights, credit facilities, retailer financing options, transaction tracking, and more!
Top 5 Startups:
- Grand Prize: USD 30,000 Cash Contribution
- Runner Up: USD 20,000 Cash Contribution
- Consideration for equity investment
- A paid trip to Hong Kong for the Grand Finale
Top 15 Startups :
- Receive mentoring and networking opportunities and eligible for short-term collaboration and long-term partnership opportunities
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Register now by submitting:
- A brief one-page introduction to your startup and business model
- Up to 10 slides presentation to explain your solution in PPT or PDF format