I am an ambitious and creative scientist and consultant, owning a consultancy firm, working at a research institute (Deltares, Delft), and at the VU University Amsterdam. I have more than 10 years professional experience.
I always search for, and often find, improvements in technical modeling, project management and business processes.
I am broadly interested in science and engineering, with a focus on sustainability.
Areas Aline te Linde is Knowledgeable in:
Water management, climate change, extreme events, lifehacking, performance, social media
Techniques Aline te Linde Uses:
- Data mining and statistical analysis (for example by MatLab)
- Use conceptual and physically based (engineering) models
- Cost-benefit analysis
- (Scientific) literature research
- Organize co-creation by online communities, and personal contact, through meetings and workshops
- Personal trainings
Aline te Linde's Problem Solving Skills:
Decision support systems
R&D performance measurement
Extreme value analysis
Climate change related issues
Aline te Linde's Problem Solving Experience:
- I developed integrated water management plans for several governments.
- I trained knowledge workers in two research institutes on improving their effectiveness, which resulted in increased productivity.
- I upgraded the digital knowledge base and expert systems in a large company, for example, by digitizing their archives.