I love to problem solve! I seem to have a knack for seeing patterns, and visualizing solutions. I dislike inefficiency and commonly find solutions that simplify a process or fix a problem. I am not afraid to discuss ideas of all sorts, and do not take it personally if someone comes up with a better solution. I am of fairly high intellect, but recognize and relate well to people smarter than me (I grew up with a bunch of Mensa members). Please let me help you find the solution to your problems!
Areas Bette Grace is Knowledgeable in:
Consumer products; "building a better mousetrap", making products efficient and practical; slogans; accounting processes and systems; management
Techniques Bette Grace Uses:
Identification of problem, visualization of solutions, testing
Bette Grace's Problem Solving Skills:
- Professional Problem Solver-see experience below
- Business-I have a Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in taxation from San Jose State University, CA
- Consumer Products-I have expertise in what works and doesn't work in consumer products as a mother of 2, over the age of 50, li
- Finance-I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) and Certified Forensic Financial Analyst
- Interpersonal-I am self employed and have expertise in handling a number of client relationships successfully
Bette Grace's Problem Solving Experience:
- I have purchased and sold computer domain names (still own many of them)
- I have developed a hands free security solution for pets, briefcases, etc.
- I believe I was the first person to come up with the idea of the sticky plastic on windows. However, like an idiot, I call about 10 different plastic manufacturers to see pricing and told them of my great idea. My jaw dropped when six months later I saw "my" product on store shelves.
- I have developed, produced and sold roadside memorial signs to people who have lost loved ones on the nation's highways.