Areas Charity Njau is Knowledgeable in:
Chemistry, Bioengineering or environmental engineering.
Techniques Charity Njau Uses:
1. Identify the problem
2. Set objectives
3. Identify available resources
4. Research and seek help if necessary
5. Develop a plan to solve the problem
6. Apply the plan
7. Evaluate the results
Charity Njau's Problem Solving Skills:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects, budgets and people
- Excellent computer skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
Charity Njau's Problem Solving Experience:
- -I prepared complex reports to explain synthesis, manufacturing, and economic analysis of Maleic Anhydride and Ethylene.
- -I was able to apply my training in Accident and Emergency Management to an ethylene plant by studying its P&IDs, and recommended safety process techniques such as: a cold-shot mechanism to maintain the reactor temperature within safe limits, installing a compression chain to help eliminate incompressible fluids before feeding the effluent to the compressor to avoid destroying compressors, and passing the effluent through multiple thermosyphons before being fed to a quenching tower which eliminates the use of high temperature pumps.
- - I designed and built a compact heat exchanger that cooled hot water from 60 to 30 degrees Celsius.