Seasoned aerospace professional and space enthusiast. Highly motivated with an extensive breadth of
interdisciplinary technical and management skills. Specialized in all aspects of systems safety.
Follows a strong sense of ethics, and thereby gained the trust of government regulators (e.g. NASA,
DOD) and customers.
-Analyzes detailed complex issues while putting them in the “big picture” context
- Distills key points of complex issues for presentation to executives, regulators, subordinates
- Effective communicator. Team player and team leader
- Detail oriented while retaining a big picture perspective.
Aerospace Systems Safety
· Principal author of NASA-GB-1740.13-96 NASA, Guidebook for Safety Critical Software
· Proficient in NASA Payload Safety certification and Range Safety processes
· Hazards analyses and requirements flowdown for commercial and government spacecraft:
· Has performed the following types of hazard analyses on high value space systems
o FMEA/FMECAs Software safety
o Safety interlocks Failure tolerance
o Data decoding and conversion, pre- processing, command interlocks, alarm criteria,
command menus Operator/crew displays
o Operator procedures, training sessions (including for astronauts)
o Pressure vessels Flammability
o Liquid propulsion Solid propulsion
o Pyrotechnics Mechanical systems
o Structures Fracture control
· Integrated and Tested embedded software systems (missile electronics)