Areas Dr. Robin C. Rice is Knowledgeable in:
Techniques Dr. Robin C. Rice Uses:
Education Specialist in mathematics and reading for early learners.
Master writing/editing skills, knowledge of research-based education practices.
Diverse experience working with curriculum materials and standards.
Excellent listening skills and clear communication skills.
Highly organized, efficient multitasking skills.
Exceptional problem-solving skills and detail oriented with quality presentation.
Commitment to follow up, follow through, and dedicated to collaborative efforts.
Expertise with using Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Word, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint
Effective and efficient with complex documentation.
Dr. Robin C. Rice's Problem Solving Skills:
- Visionary Perspective
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Dr. Robin C. Rice's Problem Solving Experience:
- Read and evaluated standardized writing essays Grades 6-8
*Effectively scored as a phenomenal reader/evaluator achieving above average scoring agreements
- * Managed daily homeschooling operations: student observations, mentoring and resource development
*Designed Entrepreneurship Program; upon graduation each child has a developed registered business and/or plan
*Designed holistic education assessments and portfolio evaluations for homeschooling/alternative ed. families
- *Wrote the heuristics; vocabulary; knowledge & procedure domain for common core online interactive lessons
*Wrote the step by step teaching method for each of the tiers 1-3
*Wrote the evaluation and script video production of each interactive lesson
- *Created a grassroots education based company and expanded it to a non-profit corporation with 501©3 *Developed/Wrote/Secured Community School Federal Grant for A World of Learning Holistic School
*Maintained meticulous fiscal management and reporting of federally funded programs budget of $500K
*Trained and supervised employees on corporate and education vision, mission and operating procedures
- *Supported ESL students to improve language testing scores with a 95% success rate
*Evaluated ESL students’ performance on comprehensive exams performing data driven language analysis
*Recommended corrective action after reviewing progress reporting