Concept feasibility analysis.
Physical prototype building.
* Idea generation, conceptual sketching.
* HOQ- quality functional deployment.
* (DFMA) Design for manufacturing and assembly.
* Lean Product Development practitioner.
* National / International Vendor development.
* Project management.
* Product design consultant.
* Digital mock-up design.
* CAD/CAM designing.
* Physical prototype building.
* Team builder.
* Technicaly sound.
* Cross functional (software, embedded, UI )team collaboration.
* Concept feasibility consultant.
* Lighting simulation, Graphic designing / Rendering.
Abins Michael's Problem Solving Skills:
Solidworks, Autodesk Alias, Structural and flow Simulation.
Product design, User research
Abins Michael's Problem Solving Experience:
Mechanical Engineer with experience in Consumer product design, SPMs backed with a strong passion for design and a compelling set of industrial design skills coupled with an exceptional sense of user-centered design approach.
With proven skills in generating concepts and engineering them into products to market (Consumer electronics / Sheet metal / Machine design / Furniture design) through multiple 3D CAD/CAE tools.
Have a strong passion and extreme dedication for creativity & innovation with a better understanding on tools in
Auto desk Alias surface, Solid works 2015, Catia v5, Ansys 15 fluent, Photoshop, Illustrator etc..
Raspberry pie, Python.
A PRODUCT WILL OFFER A FUTURE SET - USING TECHNOLOGY - TO SOLVE A MARKET SEGMENT'S - PROBLEM SET - AT A PRICE POINT.
With the back of pioneer mentors with more than 30 years of experience in the respective fields.