EDUCATION Bachelor of Engineering, Suez Canal University, (SCU) Department :
Class of 2013 – 2017 TOTAL GRADE :2.5 GPA
Graduation project: production of biodiesel for diesel engine GRADE EXCELLENT
Trainee, BMW, 6th October City. 1 September 2016 – 15 September 2016
- Analyzed seven wastes of lean manufacturing production line.
- Conducted production line time analysis.
- Set 4 scenarios to prevent production line from throating.
Trainee, Orascom, Portsaid Tunnels. 22 August 2016 – 30 August 2016
- Observed TBM (Tunnel Burrowing Machine) while being assembled.
- Obtained information about risk management through on site sessions.
Trainee, Aywan Mosa Power Plant, Suez. 24 July 2016 – 13 August 2016
31 August 2015 – 16 September 2015
- Observed all component of steam power plant.
- Assembled centrifugal pump. - Got over view about vibration and predictive maintenance.
- Measured the vibration of an office fan using FFT vibration tool.
- Operated the laser Alignment instrument under UGEC engineers supervision.
Trainee, Suez Canal Authority, Suez. 1 September 2014 – 15 September 2014
- Observed the marine engine.
- Assembled diesel marine engine.
Trainee, Suez Oil Processing Company , Suez. 1 July 2014 – 31 July 2014
- Examined the heat exchanger.
- Observed reciprocating compressor operations