1) Bachelor of Automotive Mechanical Engineering.
2) Qualifying Certiﬁcate of Astronomy and Space .
3) Pre-Master of Mathematical Astronomy.
4) Student of Master Degree:
I am a student of master degree in celestial Mechanics at Cairo University. The title of thesis is "Artiﬁcial Sun-Synchronous Frozen Orbit Control Design Considering Earth Oblateness and Solar Radiation Pressure Perturbations".
5) Coursera Courses:
- Introduction to Astronomy, Duke University.
- Intermediate Algebra, California University.
- Pre-Calulus, California University.
- Calculus 1, Ohio State University.
- Calculus 2, Ohio State University.
- Single Variable Calculus, Pennsylvania University.
- Introduction to Philosophy, Edinburgh University.
-Galaxies and Cosmology, Caltech.
- From Big Bang to Dark Energy, Tokyo University.
- Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy, LMU.
-Introduction to Engineering Mechanics, Georgia Institute of Technonlogy.