Areas Andrew Ware is Knowledgeable in:
Techniques Andrew Ware Uses:
I have various qualifications in improvement and development. I have also developed some myself, as some problems require a bespoke approach. This includes, process engineering, systems theory, computational complexity and social complexity (anthro-social complexity).
Andrew Ware's Problem Solving Skills:
- Improvement Advisor
- Behavioural Change
- Behavioural Economics
- Opportunity Costing
- Practice Based Educator
- BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging
- Complex Network Theory
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Service Evaluation
Andrew Ware's Problem Solving Experience:
- I developed a medical device to detect the end of a nasogastric feeding tube at the bedside without the use of ionizing radiation or pH indicator technology that also does not compromise clinical skill.
- I have advised & coached across sectors to deliver pieces of work with a saving of £800,000 a year for the lifetime of the project. This piece of work has currently been shortlisted for another national award.
- I have coached numerous individuals and teams to become national finalists in the area of antimicrobial resistance including applying ethnography, decision making and behavior change including 2 AMR Guardian nominations.
- I advised, coached and built a data dashboard for a piece of work across a network in South Wales to assist patients in primary care. This went on to win a national innovation award. This was an annual OC saving of £140,000.
- I advised a large healthcare organization in an area of development to improve unscheduled palliative care patients at the sum of £250,000 a year. This work later went on to win a Health Science Journal award for Best Palliative Care.