- I employ mathematical and programming skills (Matlab, Python)
- I also use my knowledge in materials characterization
Anudha Mittal's Problem Solving Skills:
Electron Microscopy, ceramics
Anudha Mittal's Problem Solving Experience:
- I identified the most influential question in a survey using a decision tree algorithm.
- I identified the correct way to normalize data so that data was comparable across experiments. I have done this on two occasions, one was for biochemistry assays and the other was for images (simulated electron micrographs).
- I resolved why a particular material was changing in atmosphere by suggesting the right characterization technique, x-ray diffraction, and then analyzing the data. Based on those results, I suggested a storage technique for the material.