Areas Dipanjan Bhattacharyya is Knowledgeable in:
Synthetic Organic Chemistry, synthetic methodology, stereochemistry, organic reaction mechanisms.
Techniques Dipanjan Bhattacharyya Uses:
Think over the problem and analyze.
Propose possible solutions and indicate the drawbacks that could possibly arise in each of them.
Explore each of the plausible routes.
Finally overcome the difficulties by optimizing the encountered issues in the best possible routes.
Dipanjan Bhattacharyya's Problem Solving Skills:
- Expertise in NMR, IR and Mass spectroscopy
- Handling of sensitive chemicals
- Expertise in column chromatography
- Excellent knowledge in mechanisms and reactions of Organic Chemistry
- Expertise in optimizing reaction conditions
- Experience in carrying out different types of organic reactions leading to complex structures
- Expertise in using Sci-finder, Beilstein and Chem-draw.
- Solving synthetic organic chemistry problems
Dipanjan Bhattacharyya's Problem Solving Experience:
- I have completed an enantioselective synthesis of the core of a complex natural product containing a diketopiperazine and dihydrooxepin rings fused together and currently working on the same target adopting a more efficient and shorted approach.
I have optimized several organic reaction conditions during this synthetic study.
I have published an independent review titled "The Galbulimima Alkaloids: A new frontier in alkaloid synthesis" with an extensive analysis of synthetic approaches adopted by several leading research groups towards this very complex class of natural product.