Andrea Farace

Andrea Farace

Andrea Farace's Training:

I have been working in Tunisia for three years. First year was 2011, so I lived the Arab Spring. Problems were my daily bread. Not little ones, giant ones. I can say I solved 75% of them and managed to isolate the most negative effects of the other 25%. I love the fact that I found this website. It may be my dream job. I am a problem solving machine and I have chosen the role of facilitator cause several clients call me so.

Andrea Farace's Experience:

IT, customer service, field and online marketing, start up abroad, delocalization, corporate financial planning and sport business.

Andrea Farace's Experience with Online Groups:

Strategy, both for normal websites, with a popularity key or for e-commerce, more based on a ROI planning.