- Dedicated approach to tackling research.
- Easy to relate attitude and adaptable emotional connection aiding to social research.
- Uninterrupted focus to identifying all possible concerns in the research.
- Time. Simply a lot of time to dedicate to the process.
Graeme Gilchrist's Problem Solving Skills:
Graeme Gilchrist's Problem Solving Experience:
- I developed full in depth case reports and social investigations for a local law firm.
- I carried out social statistics research for local P.R company regarding event organising.
- General timely research for debating competitions and University question time appearances.