Ifty Hass's Training:
My Training includes:
June 2016 MSc ISTM (Information Communication Technology Management), Cardiff Metropolitan University - Dissertation based on exploring the impact Cloud storage
Jan 2015 ISO 31000 Risk Practitioner, Koenig Training Solutions
June 2011 MBA, Cardiff Metropolitan University - Dissertation based on understanding change in the workplace.
2011 ITIL V3 Service Management (1008950), EXIN
2010 Reserve Air Intelligence Course (RAIC), RAF Chicksands
2008 Prince2 Practitioner (P2R/242259)
2008 SIA CP Licence (0830001448107214)
2005 RAF Police Qualification, Royal Air Force
Others Casino Management, Casino Career Institute - Atlantic City USA; Train the Trainer; HND Hotel Management - UWIC University; Agile PM - Charles Stuart University.
Many years of experience is underpinned from working on many different types of projects and people from different backgrounds., with main objective to get the best out of the team.
Ifty Hass's Experience:
My Experience includes but not limited to the following:
- New site projects – Oversaw a project team to manage multiple ongoing projects to support new sites and upgrading of existing sites. Project values varied from $100k to $5 million.
- Successfully delivered a regional First Aid employee training programme across 35 countries
- Successfully delivered a regional Fire Marshall training programme.
- Successfully delivered a Business Resilience programme for all sites in my area of responsibility
- Successfully created a need to change the global asset management programme which involved major contract changes with many partners and a potential cost savings of $14k dollars per employee.
- Training Project - Developed and launched an EMEAR wide Intranet based training tool to reach an audience of around 10,000 personnel and simplified the programme through ongoing change programme
- Mentored junior managers.
- A Google Maps volunteer with over 20 million views, I help organisations of all sizes, places of worship to take control of their Google Maps virtual identity through presentations, short training session and designing low or high level process maps.
- A process to help in efficiency saving in regional recruitment for a corporate HR department utilising an analysis tool.
Other examples include setting up measurable targets, sales/team objectives and prepared plans and financial strategies to support various programmes. Developed a programme of reporting alignment from various projects to increase project team resilience and utilised analysis resource for data development from 20 to 70% rather than concentrating on data capture. Managed SLA and OLA’s effectively.
I am a good listener and have a good experience with Microsoft and Google products.
Ifty Hass's Experience with Online Groups:
I am an experienced all-round project / programme / operations manager who has worked on many different types of projects and work environments for international corporations to government sectors. Due to nature of my work most project collaboration has been through online mediums such as WebEx, Skype etc...
An experienced senior manager in charge of various types of projects. My knowledge and expertise is coupled with my problem-solving skills to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner. I am firm believer in being a part of the team and this would bring increased team cohesion, resilience, motivation, help problem solving and achieve a higher success rate of delivery.