Chemical Computation, thermodynamics, chemical kinetics. And make applications in FORTRAN-77, and LINGO program lenguages to solve a variety of problems.
Techniques Ivan Machin Uses:
1) The problem of the early coking of the thermal conversion of heavy crudes was solved. This allowed the increase in the yield of distilled products.
2) Optimize supported metal catalysts used in selective hydrogenation.
3) Optimize catalysts used in HDS process.
Ivan Machin's Problem Solving Skills:
Ivan Machin's Problem Solving Experience:
1) I developed a patented Process to combine additives for the enhanced conversión of residuals, heavy and extra-heavy crude oils.
2) Application of nanotechnology concepts to develop correlations between catalytic activity and the structure of the nanoparticles of the active phase of highly dispersed catalysts: The concept of nanocatalysis.
This allows a theoretical design of a catalyst and reduces the costs to develop new catalysts. These results are written in journals (in spanish).
3) I developed a mathematical optimization methods to establish active phases on heterogeneous catalysis: case of bulk transition metal sulphides. This allowed to optimize the HDS process and reduce the sulfur levels in fuels with a minimum of cost. These results are written in journals (in spanish).