Awards, scholarships, grants, prizes and other recognition I received:
• CPqD (Brazil): Receipt of the "CPqD Destaque Creativo" award for the patent "Método de Cancelamento de Interferência Faixa Estreita utilizando Wavelets para Sistemas de Comunicação sem Fio", Dec. 2014;
• COST Action IC0902 (Europe): Grants for two Short-Term Scientific Missions, carried out at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Luiz A. DaSilva, Feb. and Apr. 2011;
• CAPES (Brazil): Full-time Ph.D. scholarship at the Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Kaiser and subsequently of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Markus Fidler, Apr. 2008 to Mar. 2012;
• DAAD (Germany): Scholarship for a German course at the Goethe-Institut Göttingen, Germany, Oct. 2007 to Mar. 2008;
• University of Pernambuco (Brazil): Professor chosen by the Graduates in Telecommunications for special homage, 2006.