Business Development and Market Research, Social Innovation
Techniques Pedro Moras Uses:
- Determining the problem to pursue.
- Defining the problem.
- Identify the root cause of the problem.
- Generate potential solutions, choose the most likely one
- Plan and execute the solution path(s).
- Verify/Test effectiveness.
Pedro Moras's Problem Solving Skills:
Conducting research to obtain marketplace knowledge in support of business plan development
Developing profitable business models
Developing marketing brand strategies
Pedro Moras's Problem Solving Experience:
- Developed marketing and brand strategies to support sales of consumer appliance products.
- Developed business models that are more profitable to our core business.
- Conducted primary and secondary research to assist in product and business development