- Realise the problem, (by those in the environment affected)
- Obtain as much information needed to establish possible root causes
- Assess the given information with a view to taking it forward
- Research within the affected environment, aswell as outside sources
- Supply solutions to solve the problem
Phyllis Ward's Problem Solving Skills:
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, FINANCE PROBLEMS
Phyllis Ward's Problem Solving Experience:
-I researched new finance ,, retail and consumer acts, introduced in South Africa, with a view to develop into the ABC's of retail and finance.
-Produced module's for training to the Banking, Insurance, and Motor Retail staff, as well as any person in a position to give financial advice.