Pramod G Bagali
• A trained Forensic Pathologist & Clinical Toxicologist who served in the Army, as a Regimental Medical Officer, in active operations for ten years.
• Has a degree Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery from Bangalore Medical College. (Bangalore University, India)
• Has a M.D (Doctor of Medicine) from Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India and a Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics from National Law University, India.
• Has an Executive MBA in Information Technology Systems.
• Certified in Health Informatics.
• Has a post graduate diploma in medical law & ethics, handled the ethics clearance for various research projects.
• Worked as a Senior Scientist, Head of Medical Informatics, Vice President Medical Sciences; promoted to be the Chief Medical Officer and Chief Operations Officer of the group; Project Director for the Digital Autopsy, a high definition Medical Visualization project which is winner of many awards including the APICTA Award in Health care category in 2006 & Asian Innovation Award for 2007.
• Appraisal Team Member, of the Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
• Certified Project Manager Professional by globally recognized Project Management Institute of USA. [PMP Number: 1657994]
• Has presented papers and has been invited as guest speaker in many International conferences and Universities.
Languages Pramod G Bagali speaks: