Creative problem solving
Transaction security and cryptography
Techniques Rob Randelman Uses:
Creative Problems Solving and Facilitation (CPS)
Product Life cycle management
Modeling and simulation including forecasting
Rob Randelman's Problem Solving Skills:
global project/program management
commerical R&D portfolio analysis and management
IP commercialization and licensing
modeling and simulation
creative problem solving
product life cycle management
branding in technology sectors (B2B)
Rob Randelman's Problem Solving Experience:
- I have designed and built a number of optical sensors for the environment and process control in many industries. These products have resulted in over $100M in sales or over $200M in operating savings
- I developed and executed a strategy that took a technology company to 3x their revenue in 5 years.
- I have led teams or organizations that have brought over 20 products to market that have generated over $500M in sales in the last 10 years.
- I have created branding and market positioning in 4 radically different markets where our products and company became the top brand
- I have led diverse, global teams that have taken an average time to ship a product from 16 weeks to 72 hours while reducing raw and finished stock inventory over 50%.
- My organizations or teams have have developed IP that I've licensed with over $50M in revenue in the last 5 years.
- I have launched new startups and driven organic growth in established business by finding new markets, applying new technologies, and new applications. These businesses were in diverse industries, but leveraged technologies from other industries applied in new ways.