Universal underground hydro-slotting perforation system, controlled by working fluid pressure, for activation and intensification of gas, oil and hydro-geological wells
Patent US8863823B1 (Granted October 21, 2014)
“Universal underground hydro-slotting perforation system, controlled by working fluid pressure, for activation and intensification of gas, oil and hydro-geological wells”:
Equipment for hydro-slotting perforation. Used to restore the old, dry, dead, low productivity oil and gas wells with hydro-slotting perforation technology.
Can be used in all formations: sandstone, carbonate, shale's, etc.
Hydro-slotting perforation technology is the cutting of continuous slots along the wellbore. HSP is the unique method of opening casing, cement and further into the productive formation:
The main idea of the technology is unloading of the annular compressive stress conditions (stress-strain states) around the wellbore zone.
As a result is increases the permeability of the producing formation and increased of the productivity inflow.
Benefits of the technology:
● Ecologically safe, environmentally friendly;
● Penetration depth is up to 5 feet;
● No detonation impact, no casing damage, no cement cracks, no clog-up the formation in borders;
● Increases the collecting properties in the near wellbore zone;
● Increase of the drainage volume characteristics in more than 6 times;
● Unloading the tangential circle stress conditions in the near wellbore zone up to 50-100%;
● Increase of permeability and accordingly increase the useful inflow up to 30-50%;
● Opportunity of using near the water reservoirs (impossible to make a hydraulic fracturing);
● Opportunity to use in any wells and in any formation;
● Duration of effect up to 15-20 years.
Patent US8863821B1 (Universal underground hydro-slotting perforation system, controlled by working fluid pressure, for activation and intensification of gas, oil and hydro-geological wells) included:
● Design of hydraulic slotting perforation engines (including a system of floating pistons and self-regulating chamber of hydrostatic pressure);
● Design of return blocks (spring blocks);
● Design of perforators;
● Design of carbide nozzles;
● Design of adapters;
● Design of control flow valves;
Regarding the Patent US8863823B1 please apply in writing:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The original Patent US8863821B1 is included all drawings of slotting perforation engine, return block (spring block), perforator, nozzles, adapter, pistons, etc.
Long-term technical support is discussed:
● Manufacture of slotting perforation tools, consumables and spare parts;
● Full technical support (geological analysis, computer programs for the calculation of technological parameters for slotting perforation processes, assistance in the organization, management, etc.)
● Education and training of staff.
US 88,638,231 issued 2014-10-21 [MORE INFO
Type of Offer:
Sale or Licensing
« More Oil & Gas Patents« More Technology Patents