Disposable Fluid Sensor
This technology is useful for determining the level of fluid in a container. An indicator such as a flashing light or an audible alarm is used to indicate when the fluid level in a container drops below a desired predetermined level. The sensor detects the change in fluid level by sending and receiving electromagnetic signals.
*Medical and biomaterial devices, such as liquid levels in:
1. Intravenous feeding solutions
2. Saline solutions for providing pressure to the eye during ocular surgery,
3. Contrast media infused to enhance imaging abilities
4. Blood administered during transfusions
5. Nutrient solutions delivered through an enteral feeding pump
Stage of Development
US patents (US 5,789,675 and 6,192,752) have been issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
David Blaine, David McNally, Paul McArthur
Type of Offer:
« More Medical Devices Patents