Brand and Product Manager for Agrisure Corn Traits
$2,000 referral fee for each accepted referral.
An accepted referral is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
Syngenta Biotechnology, Inc. is seeking a Brand and Product Manager for Agrisure® Corn Traits. Location of employment is Minnetonka, Minnesota
. Candidate must have authorization to work in the U.S.
|Brand and Product Manager for Agrisure® Corn Traits
|Marketing – Corn Business
|Head of Portfolio Marketing
|Commensurate with experience; competitive base salary plus incentive bonus and comprehensive benefits including retirement and employee stock purchase plan.
- Drive the implementation of product strategy for newly developed Syngenta traits and related technologies.
- Accelerate effective product technology launches and delivery of technology brand promise to our valued customers and potential target growers.
- Accountable for advertising and promotions campaign to develop and maintain strong trait brands.
- Accountable for assembling the 4P's of the trait marketing mix.
- Participate corn crop strategy team covering seeds, traits, CP, seed care and related technologies for the Crop Plan and campaign cycle.
- Acts as a key Syngenta representative at internal and external customer functions.
- Technology spokesman for media and other key influencers.
- Effective execution of short and long term strategy for our Technology Assets.
- Shaping market environment through implementation of brand plan and positioning strategy.
- Delivery of effective and efficient advertising and promotional plan.
- Development and stewardship of intellectual property specific to trademarks and service marks.
- Participation and interaction in marketplace communities such as trade associations, digital media, influencers to identify trends and emerging technology pertinent to our value propositions.
- Responsible for training content and its handoff to appropriate internal or external audience.
- Minimum of a B.S degree in Agronomy, Agribusiness, or Marketing or relevant discipline, with 5+ years of experience in the seed industry. Sales and/or agronomy experience is highly desirable.
- Keen understanding of agriculture, marketplace, competitive environment and customer needs.
- Understanding of key market dynamics and agronomic factors in field crops, especially corn and soybeans.
- Knowledge of marketing principles – 4 Ps, financial analysis, and communications.
- Broad knowledge of branding, promotion, issues management, training sales groups.
- Record of successful management of people, processes, sales area and/or projects.
- Ability to work in a large global organization (cross functional, cross-sites) as well as in both technical and creative environments.
- Ability to think and act creatively and strategically.
- Successfully influence colleagues across functional boundaries, work well in a team, and communicate effectively.
- Experience with resource planning and budget management.
- Exceptional communication skills, as well as attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Creates passion and excitement.
- Travel requirements: Approximately 20%
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with 26,000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to one purpose: bringing plant potential to life. We contribute to addressing some of the planet's most critical issues such as the rising demand for food from a growing population.
Syngenta employees have a major impact on the health and wellbeing of communities all around the world. They work in a focused, highly collaborative culture and benefit from the training, development and inspirational colleagues that you'd expect to find in a fast growing, international company.