Product Manager, NK Brand Soybean Genetics
$2,000 referral fee for each accepted referral.
An accepted referral is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
Syngenta Biotechnology, Inc. is seeking a Product Manager, NK Brand Soybean Genetics. Location of employment is Minnetonka, Minnesota
. Candidate must have authorization to work in the U.S.
||Product Manager, NK Brand Soybean Genetics
||Marketing – Soybean Business
||Portfolio Manager, Soybeans
|Commensurate with experience; competitive base salary plus incentive bonus and comprehensive benefits including retirement and employee stock purchase plan.
- Develop, manage and drive the implementation of product strategy and value propositions for
- Participate in soybean crop strategy team covering seeds, traits, CP, seed care and related
technologies for the Crop Plan and campaign cycle.
- Strong partnership with forecasting and supply teams for required stock seed volumes.
- Drive the 4P's of seed marketing mix.
- Recommend strategies to optimize growth or minimize associated product risks.
- Acts as a key Syngenta representative at internal and external customer functions.
- Effective execution of short and long term strategy for assigned product line.
- Shaping market environment through implementation of brand plan and positioning strategy.
- Delivery of effective and efficient advertising and promotional plan.
- Participation and interaction in marketplace communities such as trade associations, digital
media, influencers to identify trends and emerging technology pertinent to our value propositions.
- Responsible for training content and its handoff to appropriate internal or external audience.
- Minimum of a B.S degree in Agronomy, Agribusiness, or Marketing or relevant discipline, with
10+ years of experience in the seed industry. Sales and/or agronomy experience is highly
- Strong knowledge of breeding, germplasm, traits and other seed technologies as well as
experience with field research trials and demos.
- Keen understanding of agriculture, marketplace, competitive environment and customer needs.
- Understanding of key market dynamics and agronomic factors in field soybean crops.
- Knowledge of marketing principles - 4 Ps, financial analysis, and communications.
- Broad knowledge of branding, promotion, issues management, training sales groups.
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute projects and processes with firm deadlines.
- Ability to work in a large global organization (cross functional, cross-sites) as well as in both technical and creative environments.
- Ability to think and act creatively and strategically.
- Successfully influence colleagues across functional boundaries, work well in a team, and
- Experience with resource planning and budget management.
- Exceptional communication skills, as well as attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Creates passion and excitement
- Travel requirements: Up to 50% at times.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with 26,000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to one purpose: bringing plant potential to life. We contribute to addressing some of the planet's most critical issues such as the rising demand for food from a growing population.
Syngenta employees have a major impact on the health and wellbeing of communities all around the world. They work in a focused, highly collaborative culture and benefit from the training, development and inspirational colleagues that you'd expect to find in a fast growing, international company.