Technical Trait Lead Agrisure Traits
$2,000 referral fee for each accepted referral.
An accepted referral is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
Syngenta Biotechnology, Inc. is seeking a Technical Trait Lead Agrisure® Traits. Location of employment is Minnetonka, Minnesota
. Candidate must have authorization to work in the U.S.
||Technical Trait Lead Agrisure® Traits
||Marketing – Corn Business
||Head of Portfolio Marketing
||Commensurate with experience; competitive base salary plus incentive bonus and comprehensive benefits including retirement and employee stock purchase plan.
- Drives the development of technical product strategy for Syngenta traits and related technologies which could include:
- Insect Control and Integrated Pest Management
- Weed Control and Herbicide Tolerance
- Abiotic Stress
- Provide overall project leadership and business model ownership for the launch of one or more pre-commercial or commercial technology products from regulatory submission through to commercialization.
- Responsible for performing and/or coordinating all technical activities associated with the successful commercialization of a new technology product.
- Represent activities within global launch teams.
- Develop trial plans to support commercialization, and ensure that they are properly executed.
- Ensure all product strategies, business cases, positioning, claims, labels, and communications are supported by sound science.
- Ensure the completion of a market and trade assessment to identify key importing country activities and also the development of appropriate regulatory and commercialization plans which meet the requirements of these key markets.
- Provide technical guidance and determine options for post patent strategies.
- Look for ways to interact with other technologies and provide complete customer solutions.
- Development of compelling business cases, and models to support product launches and profitable sales volumes.
- Successfully executed technical launch plans which properly align with the commercial campaigns locally and internationally when relevant.
- Comprehensive technical education and training of key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Compelling technology and product launches that meet or exceed customer demand in the appropriate market spaces
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in agriculture, business development or technical projects.
- MBA or PhD in Agriculture or related sciences preferred.
- Minimum of a B.S degree in Agronomy, Agribusiness, or Marketing or relevant discipline, with 5+ years of experience in the seed industry.
- Sales and/or agronomy experience is highly desirable.
- Keen understanding of agriculture, marketplace, competitive environment and customer needs.
- Broad knowledge of the product development process, regulatory requirements, seed production and crop protection.
- Record of successful management of people and projects.
- Ability to work in a large global organization (cross functional, cross-sites) as well as in both technical and creative environments.
- Sophisticated data gathering and analysis for interpretation for decision making.
- Successfully influence colleagues across functional boundaries, work well in a team, and communicate effectively.
- Experience with resource planning and budget management.
- Strong Information Technology skills, as well as attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Travel requirements: Approximately 20%
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with 26,000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to one purpose: bringing plant potential to life. We contribute to addressing some of the planet's most critical issues such as the rising demand for food from a growing population.
Syngenta employees have a major impact on the health and wellbeing of communities all around the world. They work in a focused, highly collaborative culture and benefit from the training, development and inspirational colleagues that you'd expect to find in a fast growing, international company.