$2,000 referral fee for each accepted lead.
An accepted lead is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
A client is seeking a device, or enabling technologies to perform, real-time monitoring of food for pesticide residues, veterinary residues and adulterants in a consumer device.
The Requirements of the Device are as follows:
Desirable, but not critical elements are:
- Must be simple and rugged, able to withstand 10⁰C - 32⁰C with 80% relative humidity;
- Must be able to distinguish between ppm level for veterinary and pesticide residues, and inorganic trace metals;
- Must be capable of being operated by unskilled individuals (general public);
- Low power requirements (300 watts continuous), with a preference to be battery-operated;
- Able to communicate via common wireless protocols, collect GPS data, and communicate with commonly used mobile software platforms such as iOS and Android;
- Must have a low cost to manufacture ($100-$200 USD), however higher-priced devices that meet the requirements are also of interest. Manufacturing volumes are the order of 50,000 per annum;
- The sample matrices will be liquid or solid, non-homogenous and complex. We require simple, non-hazardous sample preparation and straight forward sample introduction into the device.
In scope are:
- Inorganic trace metals to ppb;
- No sample preparation.
- Commercially-available devices that meet the above requirements;
- Enabling technologies (such as sensors) that are available for license or acquisition.