Service Provider Search:
Flanking Sequence Recovery from Transgenic Plants
$10,000 referral fee for accepted leads.
A client is seeking a service provider who has capabilities with respect to flanking sequence recovery from transgenic plants.
The client intends to provide the successful candidate with partially molecularly characterized events as dry leaves. The partner must be able to provide the following deliverables:
- Flanking sequence recovery (FSR) for both borders at the same time;
- FSR rate above 80% of at least one border;
- FSR capability to handle 100-200 events at one time is highly preferred. Low capability with high quality FSR will also be considered;
- Majority of the recovered flanking sequences should be in the range of 250bp to 1000bp, with minimum of 150bp required.
- Delivery of FSR reports within 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of plant materials, including the following details:
- Accurate flanking sequence and its adjunction insert sequence in the same orientation as the border sequence client provides;
- FASTA sequence of recovered flanking sequence and its adjunction insert sequence;
- Chromatographic sequence of recovered flanking sequence and its adjunction insert sequence;
- Basic BLAST to confirm the flanking sequence at its junction of construct sequence and genome sequence;
- Additional Bioinformatics analysis;
- High-throughput DNA extraction capability.