Deadline for Submissions
$10,000 referral fee for each accepted lead.
An accepted lead is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
A Fortune 500 client is seeking partners who can provide access to microbial collections isolated from soil. The interest is in collections from which at least some bacteria have been characterized as having insecticidal activity or collections that include Bacillus thuringiensis from global sources, Chromobacteria spp., or Paenibacillus popillae.
The partner must be able to provide details of the collection(s) origin and demonstrate the right to license the collection(s) to the client, in accordance with the Convention on Biological Diversity and/or other applicable laws or regulations of the origin country. If a collection originates from the host country of the partner, the partner must be willing to help to negotiate client access to the collection.
Geographic sources of interest include (in no particular order):
- South America
- Mexico and Central America
- Former USSR
- Southeast Asia
- US Territories and Outlying Areas
To be considered, suggestions for eligible external partners must provide:
- Conditions for licensing the collection(s)
- The size of the collection(s)
- Evidence that the proposed partner has the capacity to provide live microbial organisms including the protocols for their culture
- Details of the collection(s) origin and demonstration of the right to license the collection(s) to the Client, in accordance with the Convention on Biological Diversity and any other applicable law or regulation of the origin country.