$2,000 referral fee for each accepted lead.
An accepted lead is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
A client is seeking a platform or technology that enables real-time biomass characterization for multiple feedstocks.
The device or technology must be able to identify and characterize multiple biomass feedstocks, including but not limited to switchgrass/forage sorghum, corn stover, and wood chips (e.g. - southern yellow pine, hardwoods).
- Real time measurement and communication of data and results via wireless protocols (e.g. - Bluetooth, WiFi), collect GPS data, and ability to run on multiple mobile operating systems (e.g. - iOS and Android)
- Technology or platform that can perform materials identification and characterization testing
- Characterization properties: cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin, ash and moisture content
- Platforms available for co-development, license, and/or acquisition
- Mobile (less than 4.0kg with a rechargeable battery life of 4+ hours at 25°C)
- Simple-to-Use: capable of being operated by non-technical users
- Rugged: able to tolerate severe operating conditions
- Temperatures: -20C to +40C
- Humidity: up to 100%
- Environments: Air containing high concentration of salt and/or dust particles
- Shock Resistant
- Low Cost to Manufacture: Less than $5,000; higher-priced devices (up to $7,500) are of interest
- Scalable software platform for multiple user applications ( iOS and/or Android preferred)