$2,000 referral fee for each accepted lead.
An accepted lead is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
A client is seeking a platform or technology that enables real-time raw material identification and characterization of wide range of plastics and polymers.
The device or technology being sought must be able to identify and verify various plastics and polymers, including but not limited to high/low-density polyethylene, polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polystyrene.
- Real time measurement and communication of data and results via wireless protocols (e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi), colect GPS data, and ability to run on multiple mobile operating systems (e.g. iOS and Android)
- Technology or platform that has identification and authentication capabilities
- Platforms available for co-development, license, acquisiton
- User applications: Ability to measure "unidentified" polymer- and Plastic-based products (e.g. cups, bottles, bubble-wrap, DVD/CD cases, bottle caps, bags and more)
- Mobile (less than 2.2kg with a rechargeable battery life of 4+ hours at 25°C)
- Simple-to-Use: capable of being operated by non-technical users
- Calibration and ability to maintain/update
- Rugged: able to tolerate severe operating conditions
- Temperatures: -20C to +40C
- Humidity: up to 100%
- Environments: Air containing high concentration of salt and/or dust particles
- Shock Resistant
- Applications: able to perform materials identification, authentication and adulteration tests
- Low cost to Manufacture: Less than $1,000
Accepted leads will be paid for approximately 45 days after acceptance.