Seeking Companies with Yeast Strains for the Production of Ethanol
$10,000 referral fee for accepted leads.
A client is seeking the identification of collaboration partners who possess yeast strains for dry grind ethanol production. The collaboration will involve inserting a client-supplied gene into a strain and performing a comparison yield analysis of the new strain versus commercially-available strains.
Identified partners must:
- be currently doing business in North America
- have genetic capabilities in yeast for the production of ethanol including:
- traditional mating
- genetic improvement by inserting a company owned gene
- ideally have a product line in ethanol yeast as well as sales capabilities
- have demonstrated capabilities of testing ethanol yield
referral fee for accepted leads.