I've demonstrated strong credentials in academics and on going reserach activities at IIT (kharagpur) & hence I believe, if given a chance to work on a problem along with a team I shall do an incredible job and be instrumental in making my team solve the prblem satisfactorily within the prescribed deadline.
Areas Ankit Singh is Knowledgeable in:
Finance, Quantitative Economics & Statistical Analysis
Techniques Ankit Singh Uses:
Statistical Analysis, Programming, Optimization Techniques and Financial Modelling in Particular
Ankit Singh's Problem Solving Skills:
- Advanced Econometric Analysis
- Statistical Computing using statistical softwares and packages
- Financial Modelling
- Corporate Finance
- International Trade & Finance
- Optimization (Linear, Non-linear and using evolutionary computing)
- Mathematical Programming: Matlab, C & Python
- Simulation Techniques
Ankit Singh's Problem Solving Experience:
- I Established a Micro-Credit Scoring Model for Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., a Microfinance firm based in bangalore, India. I used Logistic Regression Technique along with the concepts of Statistics to arrive at the final Model. I had to co-ordinate my activities along with Executives at the Top level up to the Employees working at the ground Level.
- I was Head, Core organizing Team for Cultural Festival (2008) of IIT Kharagpur(India) (http://www.springfest.in)and I headed the Sponsorship team and implemented the entire sponsorship plan which finally resulted in accumulation of total sponsorship amount worth 7.5 Million INR.
- As a part of Academic Projects I've established an EGARCH model to determine Volatility Spillover effect from the foreign exchange market to the stock market for India.