Areas Deborah Carter is Knowledgeable in:
Agents of Bioterrorism
Medical Laboratory Science
Techniques Deborah Carter Uses:
I notice small problems that can cause large ones if left unchecked
I break things down into the simple pieces and then build them back up
Collaboration - listening and bouncing ideas off others is vital
Deborah Carter's Problem Solving Skills:
- Write training materials for staff members on select agent organisms
- Taught science at the secondary and college levels and developed curriculum
- Work as a bench clinical microbiologist in a large acute care facility
Deborah Carter's Problem Solving Experience:
- I reorganized supplies, locating them closer to the areas of use and therefore increasing efficiency.
- I solved a laboratory issue of blood agar plates and MAC plates being separated by suggesting the use of a biplate. This has been in place for 2 years now.