Land Surveying and management.
Real Estate Management.
Auto- CAD Drawings
Geographic Information Systems for Real Estates
Techniques Francis Nkansah Uses:
.Identifying and analyzing the problem.
.Break problem down.
.Developing and testing a potential solution.
. Measuring how effective the test solution was, and analyzing whether it could be improved in any way.
. Implementing the improved solution fully.
Francis Nkansah's Problem Solving Skills:
Francis Nkansah's Problem Solving Experience:
• I Managed all GIS related issues.
• I Managed databases in a GIS environment based on a spatial and non-spatial attributes.
• I develop GIS application design and documentation.
• I Gather, analyze, and integrate data from staff and determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS.
• I Create, manage and update Geodatabases.
• I Design and plan company lands for development.
• I Monitored and evaluated land use.
• I Demarcate and set out boundary pillars and building structures.
• I Set out drainage and road alignment and levelling for construction.
• I Prepare maps and plans for cadastral, Engineering and for other survey works.
• I Monitored control of quarry pits to show pit situations.
• I Built inspection to ensure compliance with structures in the layout regulations.
• I give Day to day property legislation advice to management.