Areas Adow Auckhinleck, Kwame is Knowledgeable in:
- Geography; development relating to Environment (Water & Sanitation issues); Education and Adult/Youth Literacy projects implementation; Project evaluation; Area Development Programming - relating to rural communities in developing countries.
Techniques Adow Auckhinleck, Kwame Uses:
- Rural Community Development
- Water & Sanitation
- Education & Adult Literacy
Adow Auckhinleck, Kwame's Problem Solving Skills:
- Computer applications: MicroSoft Word, EXCEL, Powerpoint.
- Research: research design, implementation, data entry & data analysis, research report development & publication
- Project feasibility assessment and design, implementation and monitoring expertise
- Data analysis softwares utilization: SPSS; EXCEL; EpiINFO
- Project Evaluation expertise
- Demographic data analysis expertise
- Project funding proposal writing skills
- Technical books development
Adow Auckhinleck, Kwame's Problem Solving Experience:
- I have been in social research and developed the the Freedoms Platform Concept in Geography and Rural Development.
- I have also developed the CASED Theory for assessing Contribution to Knowledge and Originality in PhD Thesis development.
- I have published ten (10) peer-reviewed research papers and one book in my field of speciality.