• National University of Colombia, Manizales - 2004–2009
Bachelor in Architecture with a thesis in “PERFORMANCE SPACES, Transformation of inactive buildings into places for urban develop in Medellin”.
Search at: http://www.bdigital.unal.edu.co/2000/
Scholarship as a freshmen in architecture achieved in February 2004 due to a high grade in admission test (2nd place).
Seminars and workshops
• ATTENDED: 3D MAX viz. Sena, Manizales 2009.
• ATTENDED: Urban and Architectural patrimony, Manizales 2008
• ATTENDED: XX Biennial Architecture of Colombia, Bogotá 2006.
• National University of Colombia, Teaching Assistant and Tutor - Sep-Nov 2008.
- Presented 5 lectures during Professor’s absence.
- Served as a tutor for first and third semester Graphic design students.
• National University of Colombia, Library assistant – Feb-Jun 2008.
- Responsible for the entry of new information into the library database
- Provided support to students in their bibliographical research.
• National University of Colombia, Teaching Assistant and Tutor – Feb-Jul 2007.
- Presented 8 lectures during the Professor’s absence.
- Served as a tutor for first and fifth semester Architectural History students.