- Strategic thinking
- Conceptual solutions generation
- Systems thinking
- Machine design
- I believe that every problem has a solution. We just need to look at the right place.
Techniques Arindam Sarmah Uses:
- Systems thinking.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Intuitive and lateral thinking.
Arindam Sarmah's Problem Solving Skills:
Able to think laterally.
Posses good Intuitive and creative skills.
Good Logical skills.
Good analytical skills.
Able to visualize a problem.
A systems thinker and solution generator.
Arindam Sarmah's Problem Solving Experience:
Completed the special steel manufacturing project, successfully before time, while working for a reputed steel plant.
While working for the same steel plant, reduced machine downtime by 30% and improved furnace operations by 12%.
Designed an optimized field management practice/ technique for a tea garden. Developed innovations in -
- Innovative & optimized manuring technique.
- Innovative and optimized weed & pest control. etc
Thereby reducing cost by 40% and increased yield by 65%.
Advising a hospitality company to thrive during this on going pandemic. Some of the solution incorporates:
- Cost optimization.
- Synergetic integration of Sales and Marketing with operations.
- Human resource management.
Designing (work in progress) a machine for Herbal tea manufacturing.
In engineering college, designed the concept for a fool prove breaking system for automobiles/ Trains.