Indoor Air Quality, Air Filtration, Antimicrobial, Antiviral, Clean Air Matters, Low Pressure Drop, HVAC, HEPA, Waste reduction, Energy saving, Prevent 2nd contamination
Charlene Wong's Problem Solving Skills:
HEPA filters made of multi-functional nanofibers for air purification
Charlene Wong's Problem Solving Experience:
• Undergoing a mission named “Public Sector Trial Program” (PSTS COVID-19) to tackle the public health crisis caused by the COVID-19 in Hong Kong
• MultiH® HEPA is free of nano-metal, such as nanosilver, kill >99.9% of airborne bacteria, such as S. aureus, E. coli, Salmonella enterica, Listeria and other micro-organisms in a short time. The result of killing coronavirus is positively remarkable.
• An efficient and easy-to-implement solution in air purification: merely a single filter.
• 2018 Geneva International Invention Exhibition Gold Award / 2018 King Abdulaziz University Distinguished Innovation Award / 2019 R&D 100 Finalist / 2020 Build4Asia Awards Outstanding Innovation Product
• Developed multi-functional HEPA filter and produce nanofibrous materials in Hong Kong
• MultiH® HEPA filtration efficiency (H13 class), targets the most penetrating particle size (MPPS) ≥99.97%, effectively filtering out airborne allergens as small as 0.01 micron
• Super low air resistance: MultiH® HEPA (H13 class) has similar pressure drop difference to the same size of HVAC MERV 13 air filter