Learning and Organizational Change, Social Computing, Employee Engagement, Mentoring/Social Support Systems, Collaboration Technology, Leadership Coaching, Virtual Work, Gamification, Writer and Public Speaker.
Techniques Charles Hamilton Uses:
Pair and Share, ORID, Nominal Group Technique, Agile Personas, Crowd Sourcing, Jamming/Ideation, Un-Conference, Meta Planning, Tic-Tac-Toe Modeling, Word Cloud, Inverted Class Room, Mind Mapping, SWOT, Crowd Challenges
Charles Hamilton's Problem Solving Skills:
Consulting, People Development, Learning and Collaboration Systems, Sharing Economies and New Media
Charles Hamilton's Problem Solving Experience:
• I am an Associate Professor of Digital Media focused on emerging application of emerging digital media in business.
• I have designed and implemented serious games for Learning and people development
• I am TED talker and Futurist focused on Open Innovation, the Future of Work and Emerging Technologies
• I have designed, created and implemented corporate internal and external collaboration solutions for the worlds largest technology company
• I have developed and Open Innovation strategies that leverage current crowd technologies
• I have created and implemented global social mentoring and coaching systems for the worlds largest technology company
• I have designed and implemented internal ideation and kickstarter solution for a global banking organization
• I have designed, developed and implemented life long learning and corporate training systems for many organizations
• I have designed and implemented virtual immersive spaces, AI rooms and virtual meeting spaces.
• I have designed and developed two sided sharing economy models for the Food industry, Construction Industry and social venture space;