Areas Deborah Louise Niven is Knowledgeable in:
I am knowledgable and interested in Art and Design (I have an Honours Degree in the History of Art, Architecture and Design). Education - over 10 years experience in this field across all age groups. Have managed subjects and budgets for schools.
I am knowledgabe about the needs of people with Special Needs.
Techniques Deborah Louise Niven Uses:
Truly understanding the requirements. Listening. Working as a team ensuring everyone is valued.
Deborah Louise Niven's Problem Solving Skills:
- Worked abroad in finance and marketing - communication with different cultures/races of people
- Able to manage compay budgets.
- Set up working as self-employed in UK - able to manage work independently.
- Understanding of importance of and ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
- Social skills - ability and understanding of importance in being able to relate to ALL.
- Understanding of importance of teamwork in solving problems and support for colleagues.
- Education - vast amount of teaching experience specifically with Special Needs Children.
- Life skills and experience that comes with working in different areas and with different people.
Deborah Louise Niven's Problem Solving Experience:
- I developed educational solutions for children with a range of special needs to enable them to access education, give them confidence and the ability to integrate socially.
I have developed a integrated educational curriculum marrying the American Curriculum to a more hollistic skills-based creative curriculum that is in tune with new ideas for education in the 21st Century.