Elton Dsouza's Training:
1) B-Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
2) Training in Computer programming from NIIT Institute, Belgaum
3) Asia Pacific Exchange Program: Training in Problem solving for Sustainability issues
Elton Dsouza's Experience:
1) Team leader and manager at Creation Lab, the center of Excellence for Student run funded projects at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India. I have lead teams to execute highly technical and multi-disciplinary projects including Autonomous Drone Delivery systems and Muscle controlled Bionic Prosthetic arm for upper limb amputee patients.
2) Council Member at the Institutes Innovation Council (IIC) at VIT Vellore. IIC is a council by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development situated in campuses of Institutes of Eminence in India. As a Council Member I facilitated innovation in the campus and worked among various directors of labs, presidents of clubs and chapters and the college management.
The work of the Council resulted in VIT Vellore receiving the ARAII award by the President of India in 2019.
3) Internship at Maryzad Solar in Cairo, Egypt.
Elton Dsouza's Experience with Online Groups:
1) Ambassador for the Though For Food Organization (https://thoughtforfood.org/) in India:
- Arranging networking sessions and watch parties for virtual events
- Managing groups of coordinators and ground workers
- Mentoring and facilitating TFF's resources to participants
2) Conducted and delivered online workshops on "Bio-inspired design"
3) Administrating Local startup meets as part of the K-Tech incubation center at Belgaum, Karnataka