Design for Environment (Sustainable Products and Services)
Renewable Distributed Energy Systems
Food and water production
Building systems and construction
Energy and mining in general
R&D, project management and business development
Techniques Iain Sanders Uses:
- Lean Six Sigma and Design for Lean Six Sigma.
- Business analysis techniques found in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving).
Iain Sanders's Problem Solving Skills:
Information management systems for facilitating innovation and R&D
Iain Sanders's Problem Solving Experience:
- I developed an integrated supply-side, demand-side distributed renewable energy model.
- I devised a low-cost stroke rehabilitation device to reduce physical care.
- I developed a decision-control management system for construction and R&D pipeline quality assurance.