Areas Paul Ortega is Knowledgeable in:
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Non Destructive Inspection, and Salvage of precious metals,
Techniques Paul Ortega Uses:
Diagnose mechanical and electrical components of Air Conditioning and Refrigerating Units.
Paul Ortega's Problem Solving Skills:
- Superintendent and Quality Assurance Representative USAF Maintenance and Safety
- Amateur Inventor of consumer products, Kitchen gadgets, lawn and garden, boating, automotive, wood working, camping, biking
- Recycle of consumer products and industrial materials
- Retired Business, Ortega Appliance Repair Service, HVAC/Refrigeration
- Retired USAF MSGT Aircraft Inspector, X-ray technician, Ultrasonics. Eddy Currents, Magna Flux, Dye Penetrant. Oil analysis.
- Salvage of precious metals Gold, silver brass, copper, lead, pewter
Paul Ortega's Problem Solving Experience:
- I developed a tool to draw copper tubing and electrical wring through Small diameter pipe/chase.