SEPTICURE BURN DRESSING
This invention introduses new technology in burn care. The product is bio-active and does not deposit anything into the wound.
SEPTICURE BURN DRESSING
We introduce New Technology in Primary Burn Care.
SEPTICURE BURN DRESSING was invented to prevent sepsis and trauma to burn victims. NO advance surgical debridement is needed, and NO additional healing products are needed to perform debridement. Just appy the SEPTICURE BURN DRESSING AND ADHERE. Dressing changes when saturated.
The MODE OF ACTION has proven the following:
1. The product is hydrophilic and disintegrates necrotic tissue through Osmotic pressure.
2. Therefore creates an environment less expectable for bacteria growth.
3. By lifting the excess fluids it benefits less pressure on nerve endings and ease the pain.
Furthermore, shortens the inflammatory phage, due to blood flow to the wound exudates
as soon as oedemas and necrotic tissue are lifted. Excess fluids seems to form a barrier between the Blood flow and wound exudates. During the research project, patient became mobile in 5 days suffering 40-50% 2nd and 3rd degree burns. No contracting of tendencies was reported, Less antimicrobial agent and pain killers were used. Most patients healed without scaring.
Problem this idea/invention addresses:
The product prevents sepsis and does not create any problems.
Auxiliary products or services for sale:
Unit 8 & 10 NYWERHEIDS PARK
PLEASE NOTE: FUNDING WILL BE UTILIZED TO ALLOW THE MANUFACTURING AND EXPORTING OF FOUR MANUFACTURING FACILLITIES.
CHEMSPUNGE/STERIWORLD WOUND CARE introduces New Technology in Wound and Burn care to the world, which were researched and developed in South Africa.
Please view our www.woundcare.co.za Company Profile, for more information on Chemspunge, SeptiCure, Wound- and Primary Burncare treatment, as well as affidavits and Dr’s reports.
Susann is the sole Founder and Inventor of all products, research is her passion, which has culminated in the launching of all CHEMSPUNGE Wound Dressings products.
She has invented a view new patented wound care products which are in a process of registration. This will add 8 more lines to the manufacturing facility, which host.70 different lines.
Susann believe the old traditional ways must make room for New Technology in Wound and Burn care,
She registered 5 Companies, which hold Patents, and her vision to establish these factories under one roof will fulfill her dream, to provide jobs for the unemployed and to break the sickle of poverty. One of the projects is a food line, and researched to prevent mal nutrition.
“What we do, we do for others”
Holding Company: CHEMSPUNGE/STERIWORLD WOUND CARE (Pty) Ltd
Reg. No. 2002/007033/07
Patents and Trade Names registered.
R & D: STERIWORLD® Wound Care Laboratories (Pty) Ltd
Reg. No.: 96/13213/07
Linen Company: Sterile Disposable Linen & Theater Packs
Reg. No.: 97/20565/07
Patents and trade Names Registered.
Natural Range: Ph. Pharmaceutical Products (Pty) Ltd
Reg. No.: 2005/004334/07
PRECOOKED MAIZE TO PREVENT MAL NUTRITION.
Reg No 2002/003146/0
NOTIFIED BODY DQS GERMANY
MANAGEMENT KEY PERSONNEL
The management team consists of highly experience personnel to train staff, design and develop new products.
Mrs. S. Charmers (Chairman – CEO):
Thias Mills Production Manager. Wound care
Wynand Fourie Import & Export manager
Carsten Siebeck and team Engineers.
Me S E Mills Company PRO (Trained Nursing Sister)
Wilma Hendrick Company Secretary + 6 others
Brian van der Grijp Auditors, book keepers.
Factory workers 80+
Floor managers x 4
Cleaners x 4.
As Director, the sole proprietor of the complete range of Medical and first aid treatment products
Susann stands in the center of the company.
Her almost obsessive research led to the creation of these unique patented products. Her Christian morals, values and approach have led to the company’s sound “ethos”. This has largely led to the success attained by Steri World R & D since its inception
Susann Chalmers has received a total of 6 INTERNATIONAL awards from different Countries for the unique product and her entrepreneurship: www.woundcare.co.za
Research and Development will continue.
Research on septic wound control and primary Burn care were conducted by Susann Chalmers over a period of 16 years. She saw many people die, due to Sepsis and Mal nutrition. Sr. Suzette Mills trained nursing sisters in conjunction with Dr. Francois Coetzee saw her passion and has started to join hands with her over a period of 10 years.
The development of products and trails conducted by Steri World® South African has culminated in the launch of Chemspunge® Wound Dressing, Septi Cure® Burn Dressing and Donoraid Wound Dressing. Most patients were treated free of charge to obtain wounds to complete trials
New Technology will allow the poor to treat themselves with a save product that can be applied without medical intervention in rural area to septic wounds and primary burn care.
Chemspunge, Is Bio-Active and seems to prevent sepsis. These products are suitable to treat any age group.
By treating patients in rural areas it will prevent cross infection in Medical Institutions as fewer patients will visit hospitals suffering septic wounds.
During the Research project she concentrated on the prevention of Cross infection Control in Medical Institutions. She wrote protocols on Cross infection Control in Medical Institutions.
In order to advance into the world stage, the primary importance was the establishment of the required Quality Standards, which are the norm for this kind of product (i.e. a Medical Devise). These products are governed by strict procedural and quality standards such as the FDA (Food and Drug Administration of America), CE Mark (European Standard) and the TGA of Australia. All these standards lay down strict rules in the production of Medical Devices. In order to comply with these standards, Auditors from the various countries need to visit and inspect the manufacturing facilities to audit not only the standards being applied, but also the standards of the equipment and machinery as well as the suitability and qualification of the responsible personnel. At the present, all companies can boast of holding the CE Mark for a Medical Device in South Africa. The FDA, CE and TGA approval is an essential requirement in order to be able to export to these countries, for which Chemspunge® / Steri World® qualifies.
SeptiCure is the only Burn Dressing in the Global market. This prevents sepsis. Therefore save lives and high Medical costs.
Chemspunge® / Steri World® belief it is about time to introduce new technology to the world in wound care. Chemspunge® / Steri World® expects that by concentrating full-time on selling and promoting new and existing products, clients will grow in quantity and turnover will increase rapidly.
Funds needed to retain and expand the following in year 1:
LAND AND BUILDINGS will consist of a Medical Shopping Centre situated in the prime land of the Somerset West Mall Shopping Center.
1. Warehouse 2150sq.m with parking area.
2. Shops x 4, off sales Shops will be stock with Natural medical Products to public
3. Wound care Clinic
4. Dr’s Rooms x2
5. Restaurant. Can be changed into more shops.
6. FACTORY FACILLITY IN BUSINESS PARK 1000sqm.
(The Somerset mall land buildings exclude factories.
Only the approved for Warehouses and shops.)
MACHINERY AND TOOLS:
LAND AND BUILDINGS R56 000 000
Machineries and tools (once-off) : R20 000 000
Raw Materials every 3rd month R36 500 000
Wages and salaries : R7.500 000
Marketing which include the following:-
Transport (Cars) Hotel costs and brochures Marketing R6 000 000
Computers and software – Office and factory
Equipment (once-off) R4 000 000
Other Operational costs, accessories and tools forklifts R5 000 000
Total R 135 000 000.
Total in Euro 11 250 000 Million Euro
The total expenditure to provide automated facilities to under one roof, for 5 companies will be 11 250 000. EURO
The second year will break even, as it is a very lucrative business, and the third year profit shears will increase @ a rate of 45-50% per year. The uniqueness guarantees a lucrative profit share. These Inventions is highly in demand for the time we live in. Hospitalization will increase,
The public will be forced to visit clinics and be treated at home.
Jobless people cannot afford medical funds and high hospitalization costs.
GUARANTEE AND WARRANTIES
All Patented products were evaluated in many Countries of the World were Patent are filed. The demand is can you deliver?
With the uniqueness of these products, the world will become surging for products, because it was not invented by any human ability. The Company experience blessing, as Dr’s donate funding to the Company.
The products will be 100 % manufactured locally this meaning the plant and machinery will be situated in SOUTH AFRICA were the inventions were born.
The products brand names will remain according to their registered names according to the company profile.
A free international trade policy and economic trends will contribute positively to the expansion of markets,
Foreign relation should improve greatly because of the New Technology to prevent sepsis. Hospitals and Militaries across the world will experience great savings, as well as a product that work. Patient suffering mal nutrition will benefit as well as the rest of advantages the companies have to offer. There is a hunger in the world for natural products.
International competition will grow stronger and stronger over the next couple of years. Immigration from our neighboring countries is expected to increase because of the poor economies in the most of these countries. They will accept new technology which has always created saving and prevent suffering.
In order to advance into the world stage, the primary importance was to establish the required Quality Standards, which are the norm for this kind of product (i.e. a Medical Devise). These products are governed by strict procedural and quality standards such as the FDA (Food and Drug Administration of America), CE mark (European Standard) and the TGA of Australia. All these standards lay down strict rules in the production of Medical Devices.
In order to comply with these standards, Auditors needs to visit and inspect the manufacturing facility to audit not only the standards being applied, but also the standards of the equipment and machinery as well as the suitability and qualification of the responsible personnel. At the present, only a handful of companies can boast of holding the CE Mark for a Medical Device in South Africa. The FDA, CE and TGA approval is an essential requirement in order to be able to export to these countries.
This will ensure enormous growth for STERIWORLD PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS. In order to ensure the shortest possible time between inception of an idea and development of the product to a point it can be marketed and sold a highly trained team of experts is required.
• Research on Cross infection Control in Medical institutions.
• Patents reserved for all the products as well as Trademarks.
• The products are very cost effective against the other treatment methods used.
• Time saving and minimal bed occupation to medical budgets.
• Medical funds benefits if prescribing and promoting these products.
• Gamma Irradiation Plant is a must to prevent bottle necks in services for exporting.
• Global demand volumes can become a problem to sterilize
• Foreign contracts signed and ready to order high volume of products.
• Development of a reliable and representative price-forming system
• Maintenance of applicable standards
• Increase in clients in the national and international markets
• Training and nursing staff in the correct use of the products new methods and concepts.
• Fair access to resources, land, financing and social services will be to the benefit of the industry
• The literacy level could improve in the medium term and could broaden the market
• Development of the export market will ensure an increase share in the industry’s balance of payment, with a subsequent contributory effect on the exchange rate, which in turn will limit imports
• Value systems should change in the long term
• A positive growth phase is forecast for the economy as confidence in the economy increases
• Constant improvement in foreign relations will increase export opportunities
• Due to the focus on the underdeveloped sectors, information services will have to be expanded more and more
• War and conflict situations will increase export.
• To cope with the demand because of the uniqueness and effectiveness of these products
• Suppliers might not respond in time
• Strikes, we will be fully automated.
• An increase in the inflation if predicted we can drop price
• To become the leading provider in Wound and Burn care products.
• To alleviate pain and suffering
• To introduce training to all sections of the medical fraternity
• To provide Bursaries to students.
• Feeding schemes for the Poor.
• To structure the marketing for the World market so as to supply all institutions and agencies with Chemspunge®/Steri World® products
• To establish Chemspunge®/Steri World® Wound care Clinics in all feasible locations, especially focusing on rural and under developed sections.
• To supply Chemspunge®/Steri World® wound Dressings to all local institutions that focuses on the treatment of the elderly and that operate in the fields of Geriatrics.
• To create an international marketing infrastructure so as to establish the distribution of Chemspunge®/Steri World® Wound Dressings to all international roll players in the humanitarian arena, focusing on the third world regions.
• To prevent the spread of AIDS. The products have been developed to prevent contact between patient/staff and Hospital equipment, as well as contact with blood and discharge. (Disposable linen)
• To use whatever means appropriate to educate the developing nations on basic hygiene, TV stories, comic programs, road shows etc.
All training is being done according to I.S.O. 9001 – 2000 regulations as well as I.S.O 13485
Our competitive edge will be in attracting and retaining our customers with the most highly trained and well-informed individuals we can recruit. With our expertise in wound dressing, we will be able to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information possible and with continuous development and research on the product we will stay ahead of change.
• Publicity 5 %
• Word of mouth 30%
• Friend and relatives 2 %
• Hospitals and medical facilities 15%
• Press advertising 9%
• Internet 25 %
• Radio talks 15%
These findings demonstrate the power of publicity and word of mouth. Both the press in general and the Internet do not appear to have much effect on buyers in this market. But due to the fact that export is one of our main objectives we feel that it is necessary to have a website to reach the overseas markets as well. We receive 125 000 hits per month on www.woundcare.co.za
SALES AND MARKETING
World Marketing Companies has already evaluated the stock in the market and is ready to
Sign a sole DISTRIBUTION CONTRACT WITH OUR COMPANY.
They undertake to market and distribute all products for percentage equity in the company. (This needs to be agreed a pone between the parties)
Excellent selling skills are vital in our type of business. Therefore, everyone in the sales department is fully trained in sales. Additionally, we audit” each other weekly by observing half-a-day’s selling activity and giving feedback on strengths and weaknesses in skills.
On the marketing side we budget for the following:
• Seminars on the products
• Medical Congress on the products
• Exhibitions of the products.
Manufacturers: STERIWORLD PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
Machine clean rooms 4 x 200m²
Store rooms 2 x 100 m²
Will be divided into different packing facilities.
Natural products rooms
Offices 20 x 10m²
Toilets 20 x 2m²
Dispatch and receive 6 x 300m²
Reception & Presentation room 1 x 200m²
Change room 6 x 10m2
Parking for 100 cars
Full time security.
We need to separate the manufacturing procedures of each company according to CE and FDA regulations. By manufacturing all these Companies products under one roof will prevent duplication of machinery and tools. . Such as:
Computer systems (50 Computer Network),
Equipment various (faxes, copiers)
Storerooms and Packing rooms
Shelving, Packing Tables, Hand Sealers
Sealers, Staplers, Strapping machines
Box Strapped, Box Rapper, 4 Fork Lifts
Quality consulting fees
• Testing Formulas.
• DUST PARTICAL TETS EVERY 3 MONTHS
• CE and FDA and SABS TESTINGS.
• Sterility Testing every three months.
• Notified body audits.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Chemspunge® / Steri World® are well known to the World market without any marketing due to the uniqueness of the products and the success it has been in the past. Chemspunge® / Septi Cure® is an improvement on the existing products which without any doubt will penetrate the local and the foreign market by professional advertising
Benefits to the final user only by treating wounds
• Very economical treatment
• Most effective results achieved
• Very easy to apply dressings
• Product can be applied to any type of wound surgical, septic and non-septic or burns of any degree.
• Savings to travel to hospitals.
• Fewer ambulances in the streets.
• Hospitals not at risk to Cross infection.
• No wound care clinic’s needs to be established.
THIS INVENTION IS UNIQUE; THE WORLD IS READY FOR NEW IDEAS.
1. TO EXPAND THE EXISTING IDEA TO OPEN SHOPS AT ALL OTHER SHOPPING CENTERS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
2. TO EXPORT FROM THE WAREHOUSE IN SA.
3. TO SELL FRANCISE TO INTERESTED PARTIES.
4. TO BE LEADERS IN WOUND AND BURN CARE PRODUCTS
5. TO START CLINICS IN EVERY CITY IN THE WORLD.
6. TO MAKE THE WORLD AWARE OF NATURAL HEALING.
7. TO PROVIDE PRE-PACK THEATRE KITS TO MILLITARIES, HELICOPTERS AND HOSPITALS.
• The structuring of marketing for the local and global market so as to supply all major institutions and agencies with THE BEST Products.
• To remain the most productive and economical in the world market.
• To continue to Research new Inventions.
CONCLUSION – OUR VALUES:
Obedience to God Almighty; to love and care by being loyal and offering the best service to our clients.
To accomplish sustainable recognition throughout the world, by demonstrating our high values to serve the medical fraternity with the best wound and burn care products for the new millennium.
Our passion and first priority is to care for the poor and the aged as God commanded Susann to go, to do and to heal and restore His people.
Integrity, honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness and respect in business will provide prosperity to our company, clients, suppliers and employees.
To create opportunities for our youth and disadvantaged citizens.
To add value, provide financial support and bursaries to skill the youth in science and technology as no country can exist without inventors.
GOD BLESSES THE READER.
•Attached files:2nd and 3rd degree petrol burn.pdfYoung Patient Hot water Burn. 2nd and 3rd degree Burn. .pdfYoung Female Patient.pdfHottentots Holland Hospital, Somerset West .pdf Patents:
US 5,643,589Asking price:
] Available for consultation?
« More Pharmaceutical Inventions