Deadline: 2019-03-01 Award: €9,000 Open to: Students Worldwide*
The Borealis Student Innovation Award is an international competition for students from all over the world recognising the three most innovative polymers and chemistry related research papers in the bachelor, master and PhD categories.
If you have written a bachelor, master, or PhD thesis in one of the following subjects your submissions are encouraged:
- Polyolefin catalysts & applications
- Olefin and polyolefin processes
- Polyolefin polymer properties
- Enhanced olefin analysis and polyolefin characterisation methods
- Sustainability in or with polyolefins or base chemicals (circular economy)
- Discoveries in the polyolefin world with a practical relevance for society
- Base chemical processes (ammonia, nitric acid, fertilizer, urea, melamine, phenol)
Awardees will be invited to the Borealis Innovation Headquarters in Linz, Austria in May 2019 to network, discuss their ideas and present their theses to Borealis senior scientists and leading innovators.
Winners will also be presented with a monetary award: Bachelor thesis - €1.000, Master thesis - €3.000 and PhD thesis - €5.000.