$2,000 referral fee for each accepted lead.
An accepted lead is a lead that the client decides to follow up on.
To increase the sustainability and energy efficiency of food processing, PepsiCo is interested in opportunities for selling food-manufacturing by-products to companies who can extract additional value. Currently, this material is typically dehydrated and sold as low cost animal feed. PepsiCo is interested in identifying companies that have commercialized technologies for alternative uses for by-products such as potato peels and starch, oat hulls, corn bran, coconut husks, and orange peel and would be interested in purchasing these by-products for further processing.
Two categories of suggestions are of interest:
- Processing methods to transform or extract higher value products that could be used by PepsiCo within their own processing operations or sold as food or feed ingredients (e.g. ferulic acid from corn bran, powdered orange peel)
- Companies interested in these materials for further processing
Suggestions of interest will include:
- Contacts for manufacturers with technologies for extracting or purchasing higher value products from specific by-products
- A description of the specific type and volume of agricultural by-products needed per year
- An indication of the market size and value for the ingredient or feedstock